Why have just boring old plain Rice.
There are great variations on this recipe to make Turmeric rice or Thyme rice or combine for even better flavors.
Rogues' Rosemary Coconut Milk Rice
- 1 Rice Cooker or Medium Pot with a well fitting lid
- 1½ Cups Rice
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- ¾ Cup Chicken or Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Thyme
Have all three they go together well
- If you have a rice cooker this is easy simply place all ingredients into the rice cooker and push start.
Stove top instructions
- if you do not have a rice cooker you will need to make this on the stove
- Put all ingredients into a medium pot with a well fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil and then lower temperature to low and let simmer for about 20 min and the rice is done.
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on TheRoguesOasis.com should only be used as a general guideline.