Spread this on your freeze drier tray and then freeze dry and package for later use.
To reconstitute the freeze dried eggs
1 cup eggs
3/4 cup boiling water
let sit 5 min then enjoy
Tex Mex Eggs
- 12 med Eggs
- ½ lb Breakfast Sausage Optional
- 3 med Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 med Onions chopped
- 4-10 cloves Garlic (this all depend on how much you like garlic) diced
- 2 tsp Rogues Death Pepper Blend or your favourite red/hot pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large pan, then add egg mixture and cook to desired consistency.
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on TheRoguesOasis.com should only be used as a general guideline.