This is a one pan recipe that take about 35min to make 15 to prepare and 20 to cook. It is simple, nutritious and filling.
Rogues Spicy Ghoulash
- 1 Knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Pan
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 med Onion
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 stalks Celery with Leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp Rogues Death Pepper Flakes or regular red pepper flakes
- 1 398ml can Cut Green Beans
- 1 398ml can Peas & Carrots
- 1 341ml can Corn
- 1 500ml can Crushed Tomatoes or Tomato Sauce
- 500 ml Water
- 1½ cups Dry Marconi
- Brown Ground beef then remove beef to a bowl
- If there is lots of fat drain excess
- Cook Onions in a little of the beef fat until lightly browned and then add garlic and cook for another few minutes
- Add back hamburger, stir well than add all spices and stir well.
- Add cans of corn, green beans and peas & carrots stir well.
- add tomato sauce, water and macaroni stir well and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat cover and simmer for about 10 min. Then stir well and cover and simmer for 10 more min.
- Shut off heat remove cover let for about 5 min and then serve and enjoy. It is really good with shredded cheese added to the top.