This is a Great pasta sauce you can make in shorter time than it takes to boil water and cook your pasta. This is an excellent healthy pasta sauce you can make in about 30 min.
Rogues Spagetti Sauce
A quick easy pasta/spaghetti sauce you can make while your noodles are prepared
- 1 cast iron pan
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 med Onion Chopped
- 2 to 4 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Chopped
- 4 florets Broccoli Chopped
- 3 Mushrooms Chopped
- 11/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Cheap Red Wine
- 500 ml Crushed Tomatoes or tomato sauce
- Heat Olive Oil in pan then brown onions, Mushrooms, Garlic
- Add other vegetables and saute until soft
- Add all seasonings
- add red wine and simmer until it is gone
- add tomato sauce and bring to simmer until your pasta is ready.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This is a great sauce that is always a winner