Always a quick winner for an easy dinner can be mad in about 30 to 45min. This is a quick and easy Korean beef Bowl that is tasty and healthy. Best served over The Rogues Rosemary-Coconut Milk Rice.
This is also available as a Freeze Dried Hunting.Camping/Hiking meal so you have great food anywhere.
Rogues' Korean Beef Bowl
- 1 Wok or large skillet
- 1 lb Ground or Sliced Beef
- 5 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 med Yellow or Purple Onion diced
- ½ Cup Shredded cabbage
- 4 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Carrot diced
- ½ med Bell Pepper Sliced
- ½ Cup Broccoli sliced
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chives dried or fresh chopped
- ¼ tsp Rogues' Death Pepper flakes blend or Red Pepper Flakes
- 6 Green Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Heat large skillet or wok up
- Add beef and cook until browned
- Stir in sesame oil, garlic, ginger onion cook until onion is soft
- Stir in cabbage, mushrooms, bell pepper, carrots, broccoli,
- Stir in Rice Vinegar and gook until liquid is gone
- Stir in Oyster sauce, Soy sauce, Brown sugar, Chives and Red pepper flakes, cook until some liquid is absorbed by beef and veggies.
- Add about ½ of the green onions
- Serve over Rogues' Rosemary-Coconut Milk Rice, garnish with sesame seeds and remaining green onions
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on TheRoguesOasis.com should only be used as a general guideline.