This is a quick Cowboy Chili Recipe you can prepare in about 30 min. This make an excellent meal any time.
Cooking Cowboy Chili – April 16, 2021
This is my Quick Cowboy Chili Recipe and Corn Bread recipes you can find the recipes here https://theroguestavern.com/recipes/
This is a simple quick dinner you can have ready in about an hour.
- 1 540ml Can of Navy Beans
- 1 540ml Can of Black Beans
- 1 740ml Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 med Onion
- 3-8 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ - 1 tsp Rogues Death pepper Mix or your favourite hot pepper mix
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- In a medium pot brown the ground beef once done drain off the excess fat.
- Dice the onions and garlic and add to browned ground beef and cook until soft.
- Add all spices to beef onions and garlic and brown for a couple of minutes.
- Add Beans and tomatoes *Do Not Drain* just dump the whole cans into the pot.
- Stir well and simmer for about 30 min and serv with the Rogues Corn bread.
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on TheRoguesOasis.com should only be used as a general guideline.